Wednesday, June 22, 2005

An admission

No deep self-analyses today. Just an admission.

I'm not excited about my first bootcamp writing goal.

However, sometimes reality forces us to focus less on spiritual food and more on the kind we can actually eat. When things improve on the home budget front, I will focus on more "fun" types of writing.

Not that writing website copy can't be fun. It can...and maybe even will once I get rolling on it. As long as I don't overthink it, that is. Then I suck the life completely out of it.

We have 11 weeks remaining in bootcamp. If I can get my first goal accomplished in the next four weeks, then I have seven weeks in which to set a new goal (or two, or more!).

Maybe my next goal(s) can feed my soul as well as my children.

In the meantime, my soul will have to settle for what I type in this blog.

3 Comments:

At 1:23 AM , Blogger bwheather said...

Well, you don't have to be excited. At least once it is done you can feel okay about moving onto something that might be fun. ;-)

 
At 9:04 AM , Blogger dawn said...

Yeah, I definitely need to get past this. I've built it up WAY too much in my mind, and it's been hanging me up for far too long!

 
At 9:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes the thinking about something makes it harder than the doing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home